Enrolment Open for 2018-19 Core Programme
20 Jun 2018
Enrolment is now open for the Debate Mate 2018-19 Core Programme!
- Open to students in years 7-10 (secondary) and 5-6 (primary) who have above the national average % of students in receipt of free school meals.
- Operates in Greater London, Birmingham and Wolverhampton, Greater Manchester, Bristol, Liverpool, Nottingham, Leeds, Glasgow, and Edinburgh.
- A comprehensive, unique 17-week after school programme that runs from November to March.
- Includes 14 weeks of after-school clubs, led by a university student-debater from the top universities in the UK, as well as 3 weeks of competition against other schools in your local area (the Urban Debate League); the programme culminates in the Debate Mate Cup, a full-day debating competition held at a university in your area.
- Registration for the 2018-2019 Core Programme is now open; we allocate spaces on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you are interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you Enrolment information!